Phoenix SupportWe at AGDATA have always prided ourselves on the support that we provide to our clients.
From when you first purchase Phoenix Gateway, clients receive 12 MONTHS UNLIMITED AND FREE support available through telephone, fax, or email. When your free support period expires we offer an ongoing support package which represents excellent value for money.
Phoenix Signature Service Support PlanMAXIMISE your investment in the Phoenix Software today! AGDATA has a cost-effective service package that provides users with a premium level of support and service.
The Phoenix Signature Service Plan includes:
- AGDATA will provide Phoenix Signature Service Plan members an exclusive 1800-freesupport phone number.
- Support hours are 8.30 - 5.00pm Monday—Friday (Qld time and Eastern Daylight Saving Time, excluding public holidays).
- Quicker turn-around of callbacks and emails.
- If all support technicians are unavailable when you call, the technicians will call you back as soon as one is available.
- Signature Service Plan members receive priority support over non-members.
Latest Program Upgrades and Updates
- When released, all software updates including major version upgrades are inclusive throughout the membership period.
- The upgrade CD will automatically be posted to our support members as they are released.
- Discounted Phoenix Warehouse Subscription
- Members are entitled to a 15% discount on their Phoenix Warehouse subscription. Backup your data will absolute security and simplicity, no more nasty surprises with corrupted discs and emails.
What one Signature Service Plan member says about the service:
“I am including this letter with my application for the Phoenix Signature Service Plan as I am so appreciative of the service I have received from all the staff when I have phoned.
I would like to thank your company for the professional, friendly and so, so helpful information when-ever I have phoned. I have changed from another business program for the benefit of our accountant and ourselves; to be able to do our farm financials more easily. However it is not something I am confident in and have many questions while I am trying to find my way around it. I would like to say how much easier it has been to be able to phone for help and not to be made feel dumb or that I was wasting the consultant`s time.
This is a big thing for us as we are getting older and are not as computer literate as we would like to be and if things seem too hard, it makes it all more stressful when trying to do the tasks necessary for the farm business. So, thank you so much to the several professional and friendly staff whom I have had the pleasure to speak to. It is such a delight to me when I actually GET what they are trying to explain and I am so very appreciative.
Thank you once again,”
Mrs Diane Hebberman
Poochera, South Australia