Competition Terms & Conditions
AGDATA Australia Beef Promotion 2018
1. The promoter is: AGDATA Holdings Pty Ltd ABN: 26 147 923 724 whose registered office is at 122 Russell St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of AGDATA Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee however a Phoenix Subscription needs to be purchased between 23rd of April 2018 and 3pm 11th May 2018 necessary to enter this competition.
4. A Phoenix Subscription is defined to include Phoenix Desktop or Phoenix Live products. For existing Phoenix Subscribers, the addition of products to the subscription will entitle the subscriber to a single entry.
5. Eligible products include; Financial Lite, Financial, Financial Pro, Livestock, Mapping and Cropping.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via: www.agdata.com.au/about-us/news/article/news/beef-specials-and-competitions/
8. Only one entry will be accepted per subscription.
9. Closing date for entry will be 3pm AEST 11 May 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
When a Phoenix Subscription is purchased (this includes additional modules for existing subscriptions) the customer will be added to a spreadsheet maintained by AGDATA Australia and assigned a sequential number. On Friday, 11th of May 2018 at 3pm at Beef Australia Site S12/S13 in the Sidney Kidman Pavilion, Rockhampton, Queensland, a Random Number Generator will be used to identify the winning customer against the customer spreadsheet held in Toowoomba.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows:
A Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop Computer 5000 Inspiron 5570 Silver with a 15.6 inch Full HD Display, Intel Core i5-8250U Processor, 8GB Memory 256GB Solid State Drive with AMD Radeon Graphics. Windows 10.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen at random by software as described at item 11, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or/is posted.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Queensland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. AGDATA Australia shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. AGDATA Australia also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. AGDATA Australia is not responsible for the setup, configuration or ongoing maintenance of the prize. All warranty is as supplied by the manufacturer.
27. Where multiple people are nominated against a subscription, the prize will be presented to the nominated ‘primary contact’ or their nominated agent for that subscription. AGDATA Australia will not be responsible for how the prize is awarded within the winning company.