Register for a Phoenix event
Please complete the form below to register for your event..
Rural Financial Business Mgmt - 1 - FBA funded if eligible
Dates and Times
Tue 5 Feb 2019
This workshop is supported by Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. through the Reef Trust 3 project. It is funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Reef Trust, in collaboration with the Queensland Government, Reef Alliance and AGDATA Australia for eligible attendees from the Fitzroy basin.
To confirm eligibility for a funded place in the course, please contact Katie Crozier at FBA
Email: Katie.Crozier@fba.org.au Mobile: 0408 874 042 Phone: (07) 4999 2829
A laptop to use on the day, catering and all associated training course materials are provided.
Course Time: 8:45 am for a 9:00 am start. Finishing at approximately 3:30 pm.
This course is recommended for anyone who is new to using Phoenix, is self-taught or taking over an existing data set from someone else.
· Bank Feeds
· Setting up and modifying Phoenix data structure
· Understanding Accounts, Categories, Enterprises and Groups
· Common transactions and tools for more efficiency and speed of data entry
· Using EFT batch payments
· GST and Fuel Tax Credits
· Reconciliation using a range of options
· Reports and report options including Search
· Backing up and distributing data and reports
Group Training Courses – Attendee Cancellation
· If you cancel your enrolment more than five working days prior to the training course there will be no penalty.
· Cancellation of enrolment within five working days of the training course will incur a $50.00 charge.
· Cancellation of enrolment within 24 hours or non-attendance at a course will incur a $100.00* charge.
*Depending upon the circumstance causing the late cancellation, this amount may be varied at the discretion of the directors.
Group Training Courses – Course Cancellation
· If AGDATA cancels a Training Course for whatever reason, enrolled attendees will receive a full refund of any course fee(s) already paid.