Register for a Phoenix event
Please complete the form below to register for your event..
Rural Financial Business Mgmt - 2 - FBA funded if eligible
Dates and Times
Wed 6 Feb 2019
This workshop is supported by Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. through the Reef Trust 3 project. It is funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Reef Trust, in collaboration with the Queensland Government, Reef Alliance and AGDATA Australia for eligible attendees from the Fitzroy basin.
To confirm eligibility for a funded place in the course, please contact Katie Crozier at FBA
Email: Katie.Crozier@fba.org.au Mobile: 0408 874 042 Phone: (07) 4999 2829
A laptop to use on the day, catering and all associated training course materials are provided.
Course Time: 8:45 am for a 9:00 am start. Finishing at approximately 3:30 pm.
This course is designed for anyone wanting to go beyond just recording financial transactions for GST and income tax purposes, and to also record and report Customer and Supplier transactions, Assets and Liabilities and Physical (Livestock and Commodity) transactions. While it is advantageous to have completed the Rural Financial Business Management – 1 as well, it is not essential.
· Understanding assets and liabilities and the Net Worth report in Phoenix
· Setting up Accounts and Category links
· Entering Asset and Liability opening balances and recording transactions
· Entering Physical opening balances and recording transactions
· Revaluing assets
· Setting up Customers and Suppliers on a cash or accrual basis and Category links
· Recording customer and supplier transactions
· Reporting for management and taxation purposes
· Backing up and distributing data and reports
Group Training Courses – Attendee Cancellation
· If you cancel your enrolment more than five working days prior to the training course there will be no penalty.
· Cancellation of enrolment within five working days of the training course will incur a $50.00 charge.
· Cancellation of enrolment within 24 hours or non-attendance at a course will incur a $100.00* charge.
*Depending upon the circumstance causing the late cancellation, this amount may be varied at the discretion of the directors.
Group Training Courses – Course Cancellation
· If AGDATA cancels a Training Course for whatever reason, enrolled attendees will receive a full refund of any course fee(s) already paid.