Register for a Phoenix event
Please complete the form below to register for your event..
Budgeting & Enterprise Planning - FBA funded if eligible
Dates and Times
Thu 7 Feb 2019
This workshop is supported by Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. through the Reef Trust 3 project. It is funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Reef
Trust, in collaboration with the Queensland Government, Reef Alliance and AGDATA Australia for eligible attendees from the Fitzroy basin.
To confirm eligibility for a funded place in the course, please contact Katie Crozier at FBA
Email: Katie.Crozier@fba.org.au Mobile: 0408 874 042 Phone: (07) 4999 2829
A laptop to use on the day, catering and all associated training course materials are provided.
Course Time: 8:45 am for a 9:00 am start. Finishing at approximately 3:30 pm.
**A basic working knowledge of Phoenix is advisable before attending this course**
Topics to be covered:
· Tailoring budgets for agriculture
· Creating multi sheet Enterprises budgets with consolidated Totals sheets**
· Planning production and cash flow independently for individual Enterprises
· Planning and editing by yield, number of head, market prices, variable costs etc through the use of Work Tables and Planning Tables
· Viewing or editing budgets GST inc or ex**
· Budgeting for any given period
· Documenting budgets with clear meaningful internal calculations
· Performing "What if" analysis
· Combining actual and projected figures
· Compare Budget to Actuals
· Setting up auto interest and
· Setting up GST calculations**
· Graphing budget trends
· Printing and sharing budgets
**relates to Power Budgets module
NB: Course outline may vary depending on group needs
Group Training Courses – Attendee Cancellation
· If you cancel your enrolment more than five working days prior to the training course there will be no penalty.
· Cancellation of enrolment within five working days of the training course will incur a $50.00 charge.
· Cancellation of enrolment within 24 hours or non-attendance at a course will incur a $100.00* charge.
*Depending upon the circumstance causing the late cancellation, this amount may be varied at the discretion of the directors.
Group Training Courses – Course Cancellation
· If AGDATA cancels a Training Course for whatever reason, enrolled attendees will receive a full refund of any course fee(s) already paid.