Register for a Phoenix event
Please complete the form below to register for your event..
Budgeting and Enterprise Planning - NQDT funded if eligible
Dates and Times
Wed 27 Feb 2019
This workshop is supported by NQ Dry Tropics via the Landholders Driving Change Project. Landholders Driving Change is a Burdekin Major Integrated Project funded by the Queensland Government through the Queensland Reef Water Quality Program.
Landholders of the Bowen, Bogie and Broken River Catchments are eligible for funding assistance for these courses.
For those unsure of eligibility for a funded place in the course, please contact Rodger Walker at the NQDT Bowen Office via:
Email: email@example.com, Mb: 0408 828 276
Landholders funded through NQDT will not be billed, except in the event of cancellation as per the details below.
Credit Card payment is processed one week before the course for landholders who are not funded by NQDT.
A laptop to use on the day, catering and all associated training course materials are provided.
Course Time: 8:45 am for a 9:00 am start. Finishing at approximately 3:30 pm.
**A basic working knowledge of Phoenix is advisable before attending this course**
Topics to be covered:
· Tailoring budgets for agriculture
· Creating multi sheet Enterprises budgets with consolidated Totals sheets**
· Planning production and cash flow independently for individual Enterprises
· Planning and editing by yield, number of head, market prices, variable costs etc through the use of Work Tables and Planning Tables
· Viewing or editing budgets GST inc or ex**
· Budgeting for any given period
· Documenting budgets with clear meaningful internal calculations
· Performing "What if" analysis
· Combining actual and projected figures
· Compare Budget to Actuals
· Setting up auto interest and
· Setting up GST calculations**
· Graphing budget trends
· Printing and sharing budgets
**relates to Power Budgets module
NB: Course outline may vary depending on group needs
Group Training Courses – Attendee Cancellation
· If you cancel your enrolment more than five working days prior to the training course there will be no penalty.
· Cancellation of enrolment within five working days of the training course will incur a $50.00 charge.
· Cancellation of enrolment within 24 hours or non-attendance at a course will incur a $100.00* charge.
*Depending upon the circumstance causing the late cancellation, this amount may be varied at the discretion of the directors.
Group Training Courses – Course Cancellation
· If AGDATA cancels a Training Course for whatever reason, enrolled attendees will receive a full refund of any course fee(s) already paid.